Major topic Areas:
- Evidence-based universal, targeted and indicated interventions in children affected by armed conflict.
- Building interdisciplinary systems of care through the journeys of children on the move, and their families.
- Advancing the rights of children.
- Conducting research in conflict zones. New epidemiological methodologies.
- Conflict resolution, intergenerational justice and reintegration of former “child soldiers”.
- Engaging with International organizations in the global response.
Top reasons to attend:
- Learn about the determinants of armed conflict and its impact on the physical and psychosocial health of children.
- Learn how colleagues and organizations respond to the challenges these children face through their journeys from countries of origin through transit and resettlement.
- Join child health professionals in discussing how to protect, and advocate for the rights of children in armed conflict.
- Connect with national and global organizations engaged in the response to the global epidemic of violence against children
Early bird rate until June 30, 2019
Abstract submission until July 28, 2019
Visit www.issop.org to check for updated information